- Honey Bizz Seating
Honey Bizz Seating
Honey Bizz is a bit of business as it is integrated into the Honey system that caters to the specificity around heads-down work. With the addition of this cohesive collection, the inherent versatility of the Honey line increases exponentially. Consisting of modular soft seating elements, more relaxed and varied types of work environments can be created within any number of potential Honey configurations. From touch-down areas to casual meeting environments, the Honey Bizz collection adds comfort, flexibility, and expanded purpose within the Honey panel system’s footprint.
Features & Benefits:
- Frame constructed of CNC cut engineered hardwood plywood to maximize strength and overall longevity.
- Engineered strand webbing is interwoven in the seat of the frame for enhanced endurance, sustainability and comfort.
- Soy-based, high resilient polyurethane foam with a minimum of 2.0 density foam in the seat and back
- Steel legs are powder coated for long lasting durability
- Legs have a 1î leveling glide for use on any floor surface.
There are 4 images available for the Honey Bizz seating collection.
* Reference collection price lists for premium and standard metal finish offering.
There are 13 metal finishes available for the Honey Bizz seating collection.