- Quinn Seating
- Price List
- Terms & Conditions
- Care and Maintenance
- New Products Lookbook
- Spec Sheet
- 2D/3D AutoCAD
Quinn, with it’s inherent versatility and timeless aesthetic is an excellent tool to activate spaces and optimize functionality. Utilizing a simple seat form and applying different bases, the Quinn collection of seating options can be specified as a guest chair in the private office, a casual conferencing chair in meeting rooms, a swivel chair for focused work, as well as a hosting chair for hospitality spaces. The many permutations of this collection can be dressed up or dressed down depending on the base selection, powder coat color, wood species, and contrasting welt. Quinn’s essential adaptability makes it an excellent solution to many of the application needs found within a wide array of commercial interiors I today’s modern world.
Features & Benefits:
- Versatile seating collection for guest, conference, swivel and hosting applications
- Upholstered seat and back utilizes Soy-based, high resilient polyurethane foam with a minimum of 2.0 density foam that conforms to individual’s lumbar curvatures for adaptive support
- Frame is constructed of precision cut and press molded plywood
- Steel base with swivel with glides for hardwood or carpet floors
There are 6 images available for the Quinn seating collection.
There are 11 veneers available for the Quinn seating collection.
* Reference collection price lists for premium and standard metal finish offering.
There are 13 metal finishes available for the Quinn seating collection.