- Rift Workspaces
Designed by David Allan Pesso
The play on thick and thin is a distinguishing characteristic throughout the Rift collection. Rift takes its name from the rift cut tech grain that runs horizontally on all face planes, creating a unique and striking look. The tech grain, inset panels and monolithic cases create a modern, linear and minimalist aesthetic. Take Rift to a new level with integrated sit/stand technology, available as a stand-alone work/meeting table or in an L or U configuration.
Features & Benefits:
- Table desk with integrated sit/stand mechanism
- Height adjustable desk available
- Soft close drawer suspensions
- Tech-grain veneer
- Overheads and towers available in single and double heights
- Designed using DfE (Design for the Environment) protocol
- Made in USA
- Eligible for LEED Commercial Interiors Credit 4.5 credit under option C
- Welltech Finish Technology compliant with ANSI/BIFMA X7.1 - Low VOC Emissions
- MAS Certified Green
There are 41 images available for the Rift workspaces collection.
There are 10 installation images available for the Rift workspaces collection.
There are 7 veneers available for the Rift workspaces collection.
There are 2 edge shapes available for the Rift workspaces collection.
There are 8 hardware options available for the Rift workspaces collection.
- PL-300 128mm Matte Chrome Standard Pull PL-301 256mm Matte Chrome Standard Pull
- PL-302 128mm White Powdercoat Standard Pull PL-303 256mm White Powdercoat Standard Pull
- PL-304 128mm Matte Chrome Standard Pull PL-305 256mm Matte Chrome Standard Pull
- PL-306 128mm White Powdercoat Standard Pull PL-307 256mm White Powdercoat Standard Pull