- Trade Street Tables
Trade Street Tables
A versatile table in a neotraditional art-deco design. Trade Street is available as end, cocktail, or console tables with either bookmatch or sketchface tops. Tie your space together with a central conversation table, or outfit an entire lobby with a matching set. These made-in-the-USA tables in cherry, walnut, or maple veneers with tapered hardwood legs and a variety of edge shapes are built to last.
Features & Benefits:
- Available in end, cocktail and console table designs
- Tapered hardwood legs
- Hardwood edge with 6 optional shapes
- Available in bookmatch or sketchface top
- Sketchface top features quartered borders and bookmatch infield in cherry and maple
- Choice of 3 veneers/12 finish options
- Made in USA
- Eligible for LEED Commercial Interiors Credit 4.5 credit under option C
- MAS Certified Green
- Welltech Finish Technology compliant with ANSI/BIFMA X7.1 - Low VOC Emissions
There are 4 images available for the Trade Street tables collection.
There are 1 installation images available for the Trade Street tables collection.
There are 12 veneers available for the Trade Street tables collection.
- Amber Cherry StandardWAC
- Clear Maple StandardWCM
- Crimson Cherry StandardWIC
- Ebony Cherry StandardWEC
- Executive Walnut StandardWEW
- Gunstock Walnut StandardWGW
- Henna Walnut StandardWBW
- Honey Cherry StandardWHC
- Koko Cherry StandardWOC
- Natural Walnut StandardWNW
- Smokey Walnut StandardWSW
- Weathered Walnut StandardWWW
There are 7 laminates available for the Trade Street tables collection.
- Amber Cherry StandardGAC High Pressure Laminate
- Clear Maple StandardGCM High Pressure Laminate
- Crimson Cherry StandardGIC High Pressure Laminate
- Executive Walnut StandardGEW High Pressure Laminate
- Honey Cherry StandardGHC High Pressure Laminate
- Koko Cherry StandardGOC High Pressure Laminate
- Natural Walnut StandardGNW High Pressure Laminate
There are 8 edge shapes available for the Trade Street tables collection.